11/20/2004

E N J O Y I N G Life

I have a great room mate , called sheshadri..who can be described in in one single word as assertive.I had totally forgotten about the advance that Ihad given to my house owner ,a Punjabi sikh.Thanks to seshu , he convincingly made the owner to agree after an hour's talk on when we would get back the advance.Generally these house owners promise to give u the money ,just before the day one leaves....and sometimes may refuse to give the money in time..as my friend staying below my room mate found much to his dislike. I noticed that one has to be really carefull regarding money matters especially in these PG accomadations in bangalore,or else u could be taken for a ride.Even though it remains to be seenwhether Mr Singh our owner gives us the money by december 14th, Iam sure seshu and I have atleast made it clear that we would want our advance back latest by 14th as We have our final exam on the 16th and we should get to know our respective postings by that time.

I have just been given my BOND ...or in other words my employee agreement letter which I have to sign before a notary...after which I have to send it by a courier to my dad at cochin to get his signature (surety ).....and then submit to the HRD ......thats some painful work that needs some careful attention.

Last evening I had been to the health club here at Infy bangalore and had used the swimming and jacuzzi facilities(jacuzzi is a small hot water pool facility to warm up after a chill session with the main swimming pool).Today I plan to use the Sauna facility also to have asteam bath as soon as I finish swimming. Its time I went and hogged something .....as my stoamch feels damn empty...

Bnagalore is slowly getting chill and the weather here at night is great ...so much a releif to the warm climate of chennai,but somehow I long to get back to chennai...because a settled life there is much better than living like a vagabond here(even though I have an accomadation here).




1 comment:

Sudhir said...

The bond part is "interesting".

Brings to my memory my article posted here.

Cheers,
Sudhir.P

http://sudhir-lp.blogspot.com

Statcounter Tracker