11/17/2004

From the Frying Pan into the Fire

I was so relieved that I was done with a test today,but what the heck I have one tommorow...and a huge bunch of assignments to submit.At this rate when will i go back home?
I stayed back last night here to prepare for the test as the materials are on the system,but this has just gone a little far.Tonight I may be here till 9 after which I have to take the last bus from campus to reach home.

I am feeling so sick these days,especially after coming to chennai last week.The bad health has spilled over to bangalore and I am just managing to hold myself.I am not coming to chennai this week to write CAT this sunday,due to my ill health.......and as if to complement this move my instructor has given us quite a HUGE workload to be completed by monday next..........


No comments:

Statcounter Tracker