11/14/2004

CHENNAI BLOGGERS MEET @ BESANT NAGAR BEACH

It was great fun at the beach,but quite sad that the turn out was only 11,but if it were to be a larger gathering I guess it would have been slightly tough for every one to interact.This was the 6th official blogger meet that was happenning in chennai,the first one dated way back to june 29 ,2002 when we had a small group of 5 techies and a wannabe techie (thats me ). It in a way was a big respite from being couch potatoing at home....could get to meet a lot of like minded bloggers .There were 3 new additions this time, and as far as the old gang was concerned lazy geek, kribs ,nirenjan,dinesh and a guy called chandrachoodan came .WE had great fun giving intro's and of course eating mollaga bajjee at the beach and discussing various topics under the sun (and the moon as it was 7 30 when we wounded up ).

It was sad that my friend kishore couldnt make it,but it happens that one is busy...and I was all the more dissapointed that the people from THE HINDU didnt turn up,as I thought my URL and my photo would be splashed in the next day's paper's and would have more hits to my site.
It was good to hear from dinesh that he succeeded in mission 17 30,a "game "which i followed like he did ,most of my final year in college but didnt quite end up with same success rate as he did.Well what was the game ?? I guess all the people who came to the blogger meet would definetely knowwhat I meant......but its something that I would'nt like to put up in my blog...

so ...alls well that ends well......I am already straing to feel drowsy.....so it's time I hit the sack.

1 comment:

Harish said...

Hey Karthik.
yet another "addition". :) neways, had fun at the meet. And I quite understand the disappointment re:Hindu reporters not turnin up!

nice blog..

cheers

-
curses
http://magixncurses.blogspot.com (oh yeah, i do in-ur-face advertising too) :)

Statcounter Tracker