11/30/2004

AGONY RELOADED
I attended my first quiz prelims in a long time.....at Infy and I was agonizingly close
to qualifying in the quiz here.the top 3 teams made it to the corporate quiz out of
around 15 teams.The team that squeezed through third had 10 and we managed 9 ,
after managing to miss out on sitters.we managed a few good ones........but...my
bad luck in quizzing continues. I remember way back in college when for the first
2 years ,due to lack of good partners, I always came close to qualifying or close
to winning and I had to return home dejected and empty handed ,but once i made
it thru the finals,after which the 3rd and 4th years reaped some money.....in the
inter college symposiums....through quizzing,adzaps,paper presentations.....

towards the end of the day , we were sending messages from my computer to
the groups here, but it turned out out that these messages were received by
the entire 13000 workforce and not just our classroom of 90 odd people.... and
so my group instructor sent us a mail requesting 3 people who used the computers
to own up as to who sent the mail......I honestly confessed and never knew that
it was relayed to the entire group,even though my message was harmless .I just
happened to post that there was a quiz on at the auditirium at 5 15....and it was
my bad luck that just when the no of messages were getting high.......my msg
popped up its ugly headed and my computer number got noted. They may be
some action.....and I am checking my office mail every now and then...........
..just to see whether I've got any mail from my superior.....

well the other bad news was of course sunday's fiasco............which till date
haunts me. nothing about the company ....though It was just that my college
friends who were to bangalore organized a get -to -gether which though was
held............but after terrible confusion caused by lack of cellphones by a couple
of people,lack of charge in my mobile,lack of talk time in my friends and lack of
any form of contact with one guy.........so finally after an amazing round of
confusion and money spent on travelling we finally met up at lalbagh gardens....

Well the only silver lining in the cloudline was the fact that I GOT MY FIRST
FULL MONTH SALARY CREDITED IN MY ACCOUNT............some reason to celebrate...eh...the damn tests and assignments are getting on my nerve......and certain other personal things which are going awry..... is making me one worried person.........

I guess it's time I stopped washing my dirty linen on the web.........and go attend
to my herculean project which needs to be submitted by tommorow morning....
and with the damn maingframes not working ,my face is in a real sulken state .

:-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**model car club

Statcounter Tracker