7/30/2008

Feeling Good..err...

1) I started writing about Cricket after a long time. I write for Crickblogs.com. My first article is here
2) Got up to find that the Mumbai Mirror had featured my blog post"Mumbai Rains-July 28" on the rains on 28th. This is how it appeared in the paper.
3) Had the most amazing evening on the 28th of July. Took my mother along on a windy rainy evening to Bandstand, had some hot Bhelpuri, stood at the Bandra Fort, Gawked at Shahrukhs house, broke my umbrella due to the winds. Hoped for a tsunami to come, but the Mumbai high tide didnt live up to its hype that evening :-).

but can it be that I feel bad also? Yes..lots to feel bad and down about

a) watching Kismat Konnection last night
b) learning that IRCTC allowes only 10 transactions a month per login id.
c) I try to book a ticket on IRCTC for 3 hours and payment fails twice, and 3 times the site failed with some crappy messaging around communication failure.

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker