2/16/2004

CAT MANIA OVER FINALLY

I am glad the CAT is over , bcoz all along uptill 15th feb I was feeling damn guilty about the fact that I had not put in enough effort in my verbal section and the way i actually wanted to prepare for verbal just never materialised ..............and thats why I decided that I shall do a "PHOENIX" and prepare afresh for the november CAT , where something within me tells me that I will do well that time.

Generally I dont belive in astrology, but I just happened to remember some time back ( 4yrs back ) our family had consulted an astrologer and he predicted my future and gave it in a recorded form in a cassette and it very clearly said that i will never have luck going my way till the age of 21 , where There would be lots of chances to succeed , but I would lose out coming very close to achieving something .......but practically not achieve it. I see every damn word of his coming true....... let me just hope that the post 21 age part also come true and as he said that I would be back in reckoning after a period of struggle and come out trumps ...............

anyways yesterdays CAT was quite easy , but since i was a little bovine in my thinking , I made a few unpardonable errors...............

anyways looking forward to begin a new chapter in my second innings follow on and hope I do a "VVS Laxman " act beating the CAT (AUSTRALIA ) .....

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker