2/22/2004

had a nice and quiet birthday last night with a pune special called SPDP (sev potato dahi puri ) and bhelpuri........today was a lovely experience at SIIB campus with my gd/pi going off well.

I still havent had my food for the night as soon after i came back from SIIB i had to pack my bag and decided to explore pune by foot .........and had cappucino at CAFE COFEE DAY ........and of course the tasty SPDP at a joint called VAISHAli ......THEN RUSHED TO THEIR e-square multiplex(like our mayyajal and satyam complex) and wanted to see KHNH .but sadly didnt get tickets and all other hindi movies were really dumb .......but suprisingly I saw "PUDUKOTTAILERINTHU SRAVANAN" 7 30 pm show here .....paying 90 bucks ......

and then went to my room and checked out and came here ........it's already 11 30 and my train arrives in another 25 minutes , so I cant exactly go out and have dinner ......gotto adjust tonight with some pastry and rasagollas ...................

more on 22nd after i arrive in chennai ........................

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker