2/26/2004

currently listening to the sound track of Shaan's TANHA DIL .....the song actually has so much of meaning for a guy like me on the crossroads of life .........here are the lines

AANKHON ME SAPNE LIYE
GHAR SEY HAM CHAL TO DIYE
JAANE YE RAAHEN AB LE JAYENGI KAHAN
...............................

MANZIL NAYI HAIN, ANJAANA HAIN KARVAN,
CHALNA AKELA HAIN YAHAAN.......

TANHA DIL TANHA SAFAR, DHUNDE TUJE ,PHIR KYON NAZAR ............


Well at least for this weekend I'v got myself busy with my final sem project ....where I need to do some research on EPROMS and some realted stuff(thank goodness there's something called GOOGLE

it's quite a long time since I spoke to the folks at college ,and i guess it's time we guys organize some get together, as these are last few days of our college life...

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker