2/21/2004

My 180 bucks accomadation aint really bad .......as the auto guy at the station put it . He said that my lodge was a red light area (deccan gymkhana ) and i wud have to shell out another 150 bucks for the girl +180 for the rent ..........

all this in the hope that I wud settle into his choice of hotel .....close to the station.........his negative marketing tactics nevertherless stood void as I took another auto guy to have me dropped at my place ........

looks like he shud have attended todays interview . at SITM for marketing specialization .................!!!!!!!!!!!

I am now feeling as bored as i feel in college , have to take a bus or an auto to my place and donno what am i gonna do for the evening all alone ...........

thats all for the day ..............folks.........

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker