2/17/2004

One of my institute friends quipped that I am in a state of confusion ......and that made me think .has anything seriously happened to me , whereby I am not able to conclusively make a decision.A lot of my friends find me these days in a state of confusion, haste and lack of patience . I just thought about it , and found it to be more or less true , so I have decided to do some meditation and some jogging to retain my composure .

Today on the whole was boring .......got up at 6 15 dropped prassana at his place , after his nightstay at home , then the chillness of the morning got to me and I was feeling a little uneasy ....slept till 9 30 and then ate and I pushed off to Hindustan engg college in my bike, to attend CHARGE 04 their ECE dept symposium. It was the most sleepy symposium that I have ever attended in my life .......as I literally slept thru their paper presentations......but got up after a sumptous lunch to attend their GD/PI event where I came 2nd today .............I'l know abt the cash in tommorow's valedictory function............

Got a interview call from IMT ghaziabad , and have to make it there on my birthday (21st feb ) and this news has upset all my pune plans as i have to now call up symbiosis and ask them whether they can give me a postponement of dates for the interview... and if they do I've gotta cancel my DADAR express ticket and book a flight ticket and a rail ticket to delhi..............

man.....This is one hectic week , where in between I've to start my GD /PI preparation in advance .........by going thru BW and ET ...........and ....also travel across the breadth of India , anyways i dont mind, I simply love travelling ..............

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker