2/21/2004

I am actually 2 tired to put up a post ......exhausted by the GD/PI sessions at SITM........I had 2 wait 4 a long time before they preponed my GD/PI from tomm to today.....

My gd was at 11 am and lasted till 11 55 , with 2 gd's one being "is india an inefficient country" and the other "is india shining" ....... the second one was literally a bloody war .......more fierce than the ones I have fought at TIME with the GD veterans like Archana,mridula,dinesh.............

and then we had an extempore ....where I had to spk on "money is not everything" ......and then it was zzzzzzz till I was called for my PI which was byfar my best experience as the interviewers made me feel comfortable ..by asking questions about my hobbies and that did the trick .......as I explained to them what Blogging is all about ......and why ppl like me use it .....and of course from the quizzing angle of hobbies.......finally they did come to the technical part by questioning me on my technical engineering part and i felt i acquitted myself pretty well on questions in compilers,linkers and loaders....and had to explain my final sem project ........and soon questions on history of chennai and pondicherry followed.....and that somehow was ok with me ...

SITM is a pretty ok kinda institute .........but i really must be pinching myself incase i have to get selected as the GD's were quite tough .........

more updates at 11 pm on 22nd night ............

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker