2/25/2004

HIT HOME AND BROKE

well I touched down and chennai and am already broke........to come to think of it I spent 1200 in 3 days flat ..................and to add that today went to KHAKEE at sathyam .......GANGOTREE ........and now am left with just 20 rs in my purse .........out of the 1300 odd , that I won in hindustan last week.........now that the kitty is empty , it's time to refill at HINDUSTAN again with their E&I symposium today (25th feb ) ......must wake up in time to catch up their bus at madipakkam ............as the whole night was soent watching KAAKHA KAAKHA with pras coming home late last night .................


After I 've comeabck from pune the NASHA and hangover of the city , still continues to bother me as I have gotta make that prudent decesion of leaving the symbi admission to sit another yr for cat or to enjoy life at Symbi ................

I need some xpert to advice me on this .................

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker