2/14/2004

TROUBLE : my comp seems to be giving me trouble every now and then....

Well it's the wee hours of feb 14th and it's valentine's day ...................... I am feeling hungry at 1 am , so am planning to go down to eat the THATTAI and MYSOREPAKKU that I bought from SKS in vadapalani.....

I am in a way feeling guilty abt the fact that my prep for CAT this year has been NIL sin 90....and thats eating away my head , even as i think of eating and devouring sweets from the fridge ...

after the 15th I wud be a relieved guy , as a great travelling experience is abt to unfold as i am slated to go to pune ........ for my GD /PI ...

and the great mood is partly spoilt by news coming from college . It looks as of we students are militants escaping from the police (coll) , with they chasing us with their bullets (suspension orders ) and heavy tanks (TC order )

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker