2/15/2004

I've always felt like Saurav ganguly as far as form is concerned and I seem to draw an anlalogy between the Indian team's performance and mine ...Take for instance this years VB series , the indians did well in the initial part of the tour but somehow felt jaded and lost focus during the final leg of the tour ........ well with me I did my earlier exams decently , but writing an exam every sunday has just gone a little 2 far , and i seem to have lost that competitive momentum .........last sundays ATMA was disasstrous (FIRST FINAL ) and todays CAT ........hmmmm , I am thinking on the lines of the second final drubbing ..........................

just hope that analogy dosent materialise ....................................

today evening , I plan to go with prassana to adyar to finish the coupons we got in hindustan for internet browsing,gaming (free coupons to be used in I-WAYS ) and eating at marry brown...................

thats about it , I guess I gotto go down to have my bath and reach the CAT centre on Time (ANNA ADARSH ) ....

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker