2/21/2004

KILLING TIME

I hear that the auto drivers fleece ppl at 2 am by charging double the rates .......and dats why I am at this swank restaraunt cum SIFY i way ........jotting down my experiences.

I wud be leaving at 5 from here , supposedly by 144 route bus to my place called Deccan gymkhana and after my ablutions ,am supposed to find my wa to SITM (symbiosis inst of telecom management ) who apparently have not recheduled my GD to the 21st as it was clashing with SIIB (symbiosis int of international business ) .....

gotta go and wait there patiently , hoping someone is absent and wud have to plead with them to conduct my GD/PI today and a tool that I am planning to use is my IMT ghaziabad call letter ( whose GD is today at Ghaziabad) ..........

nuthin much ........will come at night to update my blog ........



No comments:

Statcounter Tracker