5/28/2005

The three musketeer's


The three musketeer's, originally uploaded by kartik kannan.

From L-R ...OUR SCHOOL WATCHMAN, OUR BIO LAB ASSISTANT AND PHYSICS LAB ASSISTANT(SEKAR ).

It's great to see the same people still working in the school...and all of a sudden it just seems that I was here just yesterday...5 years long "yesterday ".

I remember Sekar ..used to be a pain some time back as sometimes he gaves me some faulty wiring while doing my pracs...and some dumb ammeter/voltmeter in which curent would not condescend to flow through it's inner circuitry....and I liked him simply because both of us despised the Physics lecturer then ...and I hear that our Physics lecturer then ..Mr Thaiumanavan is no more now.It seems he passed away after a heart attack some time last year.

The watchman still remembers me and that was a great feeling .Why wouldnt he remember me ..I was the kid who would cycle to school exactly at the stroke of the 9 O clock bell and would plead him to let me in with my cycle as the latecomers would be referred to the Vice principal.

The vice principal got so used to seeing me in her office that at one point she started laughing and let me go amused by uncanny knack of either coming late or doing some prank.

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker