5/24/2005

TYPO RULEZ -->

These days there are so many spelling mistakes on my blog ...all due to the fast pace of life ..and the scarcity of something called time.Given the less time ,amidst the work....I have to pour in all my thoughts and feelings and compose my entry in 10-15 minutes...which seems to take a heavy toll on my keyboard typing skills. I just went through my blog yesterday ...and all these "glaring tying errors" came to light.

I guess ...that would be taken up pretty seriously from now on to have "error free, bug free articles" -straight from the mouth of a software engineer ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...guess the typo errors hardly matter...btw...as far as my knowledge goes...its not " typo errors on my blog"..rather it is "typo errors in my blog"...moreover dude hows infy atmo? does nandan nilekani hop on to chennai sometimes? i was amused after seeing the fotos in ur blog regarding the walk-ins for the many software firms....man thts a pain!!!!standing in a queue for so long in the scorching sun...cant imagine somebody doin tht just for a job....

Kartik Kannan said...

Infy is fine as ever ...Well the directirs and Ceo's do make it a point to visit the Dc's evry now and then ...

Well reg the job walkin ...it included 2005 pasouts as well , that is why the crowd was so high and secondly .....no one would like to leave such a good oppurtunity out of their hands....agreed one has to face the physical hardships of standing in the heat....but there are people who are desparate about getting a job ....especially those who are still searching (2004 i mean ). It may not be of any consequence to me ....or u ..but it's just that when a company offering close to 30k as starting sal and is also a recognized MNC..ppl dont want to miss the opputunity to have a shot at it.

Statcounter Tracker