2/13/2006

India Vs Pakistan Cricket

Last match India certainly gave Pakistan a rude shock. The turning point , in my view was the quiet start Pakistan had after Kamran Akmal got out and the 2 wickets following Akmal, that of Youhana and Inzy.Pathan swung the ball really well .
Click on the Video Below to see the three pakistani Wickets.

I guess this series has just started to get predictable as Chasing seems to be the "in " thing which is far more easier than setting targets.

So I expect the side winning the toss to Field first and the rest of the three matches would be heavily hinged on the toss.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really good stuff

keep it up

and keep on posting for all matchs

Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

Last week I heard Ravi Shasti commenting on the ODI's...and this week I am able to watch some of the clippings....thanks Kartik!!!

Statcounter Tracker